Bee Pencil Topper
This Bee Pencil Topper is so easy to make and so cute. For Valentine's Day you can write "Bee Mine" on his antennas, or just leave them plain for a cute bee craft!
Age: 5 and up
Here's what you'll need...
• Black and yellow pipe cleaners
• Construction paper
• Wire cutters or kitchen scissors
• Google eyes (optional)
Here's how you make it...
1. Place your pencil in the middle of the black pipe cleaner.
2. Wrap both ends of your pipe cleaner around the top of the pencil, working your way up to the top and leaving the two ends loose at the top (for the antennae).
3. Cut your yellow pipe cleaner in half (you will only use half at the most). Starting at the bottom, wrap your yellow pipe cleaner all the way up to the top of the pencil. If you have some let at the top just cut it off.
4. Glue on some google eyes, or if you don't have any just cut out white circles from paper. If you are making this for Valentine's day you can cut out two small hearts and write "Bee" and "Mine" on the hearts and glue them to your bee's antennae.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Valentine Crafts like the Bee Pencil Topper
Find more Bee Crafts for Kids