Clothes Pin Giraffe
This adorable Clothes Pin Giraffe is an easy and inexpensive Safari Craft for kids! Make your Giraffe's spots with orange finger prints and he'll even stands up all by himself on his clothes pin legs!
Level of Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
Here's what you'll need...
• 3 Clothes pins
• Orange paint
• Black marker
Here's how you make it...
1. From your cardboard cut an oval. If you don't have regular cardboard around you could use a toilet paper roll. Cut a small strip of paper about 1" wide (this will be your giraffes snout).
2. Put orange spots all over your oval, clothes pins and paper.
3. Once the paint is dry, roll your paper around your pinky finger (adult) or thumb (child). Glue or tape it together.
4. Slide your Giraffe's snout into the top of the clothes pin. It will stay in without glue, but if you want it secure it would probably be a good idea to put a few drops of glue inside the clothes pin.
5. Now all you have to do is clip the clothes pins onto the oval. Two at the bottom and one at the top!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Click here to find more Safari Crafts like the Clothes Pin Giraffe