Cone Christmas Tree
Children will love to make their very own Cone Christmas Tree! Dress your tree with scraps from around the house like buttons, felt, sequins and such! Preschoolers will need help making the cone, but they'll love to decorate their very own tree!
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Here's what you'll need...
• Construction paper – brown and green
• Glue and/or tape
• Embellishments found around the house
Here's how you make it...
1. Cut out a semi circle from a piece of green construction paper. The easiest way to do this is to trace around a plate and the cut it in half.
2. Roll your semi-circle into a cone and glue or tape to secure.
3. Cut a rectangle out of the brown construction paper, roll it into a cylinder and glue or tape to secure. Place your cone onto the cylinder to make your tree and you're ready to decorate!
Use items you have around the house to trim your tree. What's on ours? We used red and white pipe cleaners twisted around each other to make candy canes; we used ribbon scraps to tie into bows, and we used some sparkly sequins. Use you imagination!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Click here to find more Christmas Crafts like the Cone Christmas Tree