Level of Difficulty: Moderate
Don't be intimidated by all the words and pictures. These are very quick and easy to make, we just want to make sure we are giving you the clearest instructions!
Here's what you'll need...
• Napkins, yellow and green
Here's how you make them...
1. Open your yellow napkin and place your utensils inside. Make sure the eating end is facing down (not only does it keep them clean, it helps to shape the corn)
2. Fold each side over to make a rectangular shape.
3. Unfold your green napkin all the way, and then fold it into a triangle and place your "corn" in the center as shown in the picture (the seam at the back).
4. Fold up both bottom corners of the green triangle.
5. Fold up both bottom corners again.
5. Gather all your napkin at the top of the corn and tie a piece of twine, ribbon or yarn around to secure. Pull your green napkin ends down, if your napkins are two-ply, pull them apart to make it look even more realistic.
We used green utencils which matched the green napkins. These will still look cute and like corn if you used regular silverware!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Click here to find more Thanksgiving Crafts for kids
like these Corn-Wrapped Utensils
Click here to find more Fall Crafts