Use our printable template to make this Easy Octopus. We made the Octopus legs from yarn, but you can also use strips of felt! This is great for preschoolers on up!
Ages: 3 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• Oval Template*
• Yarn (or strips of felt)
• Google eyes(if you aren’t using yarn you will also need to have a piece of string or rubber band)
Here's how you make it...
1. Trace our oval template onto a piece of felt and cut it out.
2. Cut 8 equal lengths of yarn (or felt strips) and glue all around the oval.
3. Once the glue has dried stick your finger in the center of the oval and wrap the felt around your finger. Gather it at the bottom and tie a piece of yarn around the bottom to secure (if you don't have yarn just tie a piece of string or wrap around a rubber band).
4. Glue on google eyes and you're done.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Ocean Animal Crafts like this Easy Octopus