Have the kids make their very own Fireflies. This is an easy and fun summer craft, suitable for toddlers on up!
Ages: 2 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• Black construction paper
• White paint
• Paper plate or shallow dish
• Shiny, metallic pipe cleaners
• Wire cutters or sharp scissors
Here's how you make them...
1. Pour some white paint into a paper plate or shallow dish. Make white thumb prints on your black paper, to look like wings of a firefly. Make a bunch of them all over your paper!
2. Cut your shiny pipe cleaners into small pieces to make the body of your bugs. Glue them in place and you're done!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Summer Crafts like this Fireflies Craft
Find more Insect Crafts