This Giraffe Collage is made from simple craft materials and is the perfect craft for older toddlers and preschoolers!
Ages: 2 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• Yellow and brown construction paper
• Brown paint
• Paper plate or shallow dish
• Brown yarn (or small strips of brown paper)
• Google eyes or black marker
Here's how you make it...
1. Trace and cut out a yellow foot print (a foot with a shoe on makes a better shape for the head). Cut out 2 ears, 2 horns and a neck.
2. Glue all your Giraffe parts onto the brown paper.
3. The Giraffe's neck will probably hang over the edge, so trim it even with a pair of scissors.
4. Pour a small amount of brown paint into a paper plate or shallow dish. Put spots all over your Giraffe by dipping a finger(s) into the brown paint and pressing it onto your Giraffe. Then glue on your google eyes, or draw them on with a black marker.
5. Cut small pieces of brown yarn and glue them along the Giraffes neck (if you don't have brown yarn you could cut out small strips of brown paper).
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Safari Animal Crafts like this Giraffe Collage