It's Pumpkins vs Frankenstein! This Halloween TicTacToe game is a great craft idea for loots bags or for the kids to give to friends (or keep for themselves). A great Halloween craft for everyone, Preschoolers on up!
We even have a great way to package your Tic Tac Toe game with a zip-lock baggie and our printable loot bag sleeves... keep reading!
Ages: 4 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• 4 craft sticks
• Black paint and brush
• Green and orange pom poms
• Black Sharpie
• Small piece of green craft foam, or felt
• Small google eyes (optional)
• Small piece of tin foil
Here's how you make it...
1. Paint your craft sticks black and glue them in position.
Next you will need to make the game markers. You will need to make 5 of each marker to have enough to play a game.
2. To make the pumpkin marker you will need to cut a small piece of green craft foam and glue it on the top for the pumpkin stem. Use a black sharpie to draw on the face.
3. To make the Frankenstein marker use your sharpie to make black hair on top of the pom pom. Glue on two google eyes and draw on a mouth (if you don't have google eyes you can always just draw the eyes on). To make his "bolts" just roll up two tiny pieces of tin foil and glue on either side of his head.
You can put your homemade Halloween Tic Tac Toe Game into a zip lock baggie and top it off with one of our Printable Halloween Loot Bag Sleeves. This is an inexpensive, unique way to make your own Halloween Loot Bags!
Find more Halloween Crafts like this Halloween TicTacToe