HandPrint Gift Bags N Tags
Make your gift extra special by making HandPrint Gift Bags N Tags! This is a great gift giving craft for Toddlers and Preschoolers, you can even do this one with your baby!
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Here's what you'll need...
• Construction paper
• Embellishments (optional)
• Paper bag
• Paper bag (for gift bag)
• Hole Punch (for gift bag)
• Ribbon/twine/yarn (for gift bag)
Here's how you make them...
1. Trace a hand print onto a piece of construction paper and cut out. If you wish, decorate your hand print with embellishements, like glitter glue, sequins, markers/crayons, glitter, etc. Glue onto a paper bag, or to make it more fancier buy a plain gift bag at the dollar store. Or tape your hand print onto your gift for a personalized gift tag! Write on a special message!
2. Once you have glued the hand print, fold the top of the bag over, punch two holes in it, thread a piece of ribbon through the holes and tie a bow at the front.
Another, although messier, option is to brush a thin coat of paint on a hand and press it onto paper and cut it out.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Click here to find more Hand Print Crafts like the HandPrint Gift Bags N Tags