This Handprint Bouquet craft is a unique and personalized craft to give or keep. Write your own message to the special someone who will receive this great work of art!
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Here's what you'll need...
• Construction paper
• Glue or tape
Here's how you make it...
1. Trace and cut out a handprint, including the wrist and part of the upper arm. Glue or tape it on a piece of construction paper, only glue the arm and palm parts, do not glue any fingers!
2. Cut out green stems and leaves, and colored flowers (you'll have to do this ahead of time for the younger children).
3. Glue or tape your stems into the palm of the hand print and put flowers on top of each of them.
4. Glue or tape each finger over top of the flower stems. Double sided photo mounting squares (used for scrapbooking) work really well for this step. Just stick one on each finger tip and younger children just have to press them in place. But glue and tape work just as well!
5. Write on a special message if you want, Happy Mother's Day, Happy Valentines Day, I love you, be creative!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Mothers Day Crafts like the Handprint Bouquet
Find more Valentines Day Crafts
Find more Grandparents Day Crafts
Find more Flower Crafts
Find more Handprint Crafts