Hatching Baby Dinosaur
This adorable Hatching Baby Dinosaur is an easy craft for kids to make with our printable templates! Just open your egg to see your baby Dino inside, perfect for preschoolers on up! This Dinosaur craft comes in two sizes of templates: small and large!
Ages: 3 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• Large Hatching Dinosaur Template* OR
Small Hatching Dinosaur Template* - printed on sturdy paper (like card stock). The small egg is about 7" tall and the large egg is about 10" tall.
• Markers or crayons
• Paper fastener
* Instructions for template: The template will open in a new window; close this window when you are done printing to return to the activity page. You will need Adobe Reader to open the template. If you do not have it you can download it for free here.
Here's how you make it...
1. Color and cut out your baby dinosaur.
2. Cut out your egg shape and cut it in half like the egg is cracking.
3. Insert a paper fastener into the corner of each half of the egg and secure it.
4. Glue your baby dinosaur inside the egg. Open and close your egg to see the baby dino hatching!
Another option is to tape a pocket out of paper on the back of your egg, rather than gluing your baby dino in the egg you can just slip it into the pocket.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.