Hang this Heart Suncatcher in the window and the sun
will shine through the colored hearts, a fun and unique valentine
to give to that special someone!
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Here's what you'll need...
• Construction paper
• Tissue paper
• Small container
• Big brush
• Wax paper
Here's how you make it...
1. Cut out hearts from your tissue paper; different colors and sizes if you choose (cookie cutters make great templates to trace around).
2. In a small container water down your glue (about 1 teaspoon of glue to 1 Tablespoon of water).
3. Tear off a piece of wax paper and begin to glue on your hearts by brushing on glue underneath and over top of the tissue paper.
4. Cut a large heart heart shape out of construction paper - an adult will have to help younger children with this step. Glue on top of the wax paper.
5. Trim around your construction paper to cut off any excess wax paper. If you wish, write a special message on your valentine!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Click here to find more Valentines Day Crafts like the Heart Suncatcher