This Homemade torch is quick and easy to make. All you need is a few simple craft supplies to make this fun kids craft!
Ages: 5 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• Paper or Styrofoam cup
• Paper towel tube (or 3 tp rolls taped together)
• Tin foil
• Yellow, red and orange tissue paper (construction paper will work too)
Here's how you make it...
1. Trace around the paper tube on to the bottom of the cup. Cut out the circle.
2. Insert the paper tube into the hole in the paper cup. Push it up until it's almost flush with the lip.
3. Wrap tin foil around the entire paper tube and cup. Don't worry too much about the inside of the cup, it will be covered up.
4. Cut strips of flame colored tissue paper and glue them inside the paper tube, and inside the cup.
Now you're ready to lite up a dark medieval night, or run your own Olympic torch relay!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.