Italy Boarding Pass
This pretend Italy Boarding Pass is a fun souvenir from an imaginary trip to Italy. There's spaces to write in your own name, city, destination and boarding time- great writing practice!
Ages: 5 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• Printed Italy Air Boarding Pass*
• Pencil or Pen
* Instructions for Printing: The template will open in a new window; close this window when you are done printing to return to the activity page. You will need Adobe Reader to open the template. If you do not have it you can download it for free here.
Here's how you make it...
1. Print out the boarding pass, and cut around it.
2. Fill out the information on the pass; there are light gray rectangles in the areas that need to be filled in.
3. Board your flight to Italy!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Italy Crafts like this Italy Boarding Pass