This Knight Collage is an easy and fun Kids Craft made with simple craft materials. The kids will love to build thier own knight in shining armor!
Ages: 3 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• Construction paper
• Tin foil
• Yellow and black pipe cleaners
• Black pen or marker
• Knight Template* (optional)
* Instructions for template: The template will open in a new window; close this window when you are done printing to return to the activity page. You will need Adobe Reader to open the template. If you do not have it you can download it for free here.
Here's how you make it...
1. You need to cut a head and rectangle body and limbs for your knight. You can cut these yourself, or you can use our template to trace around. Glue your parts onto a piece of construction paper.
2. To make your elbows, knees, hands and feet just crumple up some flat balls of tin foil and glue them on.
3. Cut out a small rectangle of skin colored paper and draw on two eyes. Glue in onto your knight's helmet. Don't forget to glue on your feather!
4. To make the sword just wrap a small piece of black pipe cleaner around the bottom of a piece of yellow pipe cleaner. Glue onto your knights hand.
This is a great craft to do with a group since the materials can be bought in larger quantities. You can buy a bag of feathers for about a dollar at any craft store, and if you want to spare the expense you can always buy a package of those little swords they use for spearing olives in drinks - you can find them in the grocery store where they stock the napkins and paper plates.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Medieval-Fantasy Crafts like this Knight Collage