Lemonade for Sale
Get your Lemonade! Lemonade for Sale! This kids will love to make their own paper lemonade table, complete with lemon slices! A great summer craft!
Ages: 3 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• Blue and brown construction paper
• Crayons, markers, or colored pencils
• Wagon wheel shaped pasta
• Printed "Lemonade for Sale" Template*
* Instructions for template: The template will open in a new window; close this window when you are done printing to return to the activity page. You will need Adobe Reader to open the template. If you do not have it you can download it for free here.
Here's how you make it...
1. Prepare your paper. Cut a brown rectangle and secure it to a piece of blue paper using glue or double sided tape.
2. Cut out the shapes from the template and have the kids color them in.
3. Glue your pieces on to the table.
4. Glue your lemon slices (wagon wheel pasta) into your jug and cup. Since pasta is already a yellowish color you can glue them on as is, or, you can put a handful into a zip-lock baggie with a few drops of yellow food coloring, squish the bag around, and then take them out to dry. This is quick and easy to do and your lemons will look really yellow!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Summer Crafts like this Lemonade for Sale Craft