Loaves and Fishes Necklace
This Loaves and Fishes Necklace is a great craft for preschoolers (and up) to go with the 'loaves and fishes miracle' bible story.
The macaroni represents the loaves and the fish represent, well, the fish. If you want to make this craft quicker or don't have any paint, just don't paint the 'loaves', perhaps you can make your fish different colors to make it more bright.
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Here's what you'll need...
• Macaroni with holes big enough to string (Rigatoni was used in the picture)
• Yarn or twine
• Construction paper or card stock in what ever color you’d like to make the fish
• Hole punch (scissors will work)
• Paint (optional)
Here's how you make it...
1. If you are painting your macaroni do it now. If not, move on to step 2.
2. Cut fish shapes out of construction paper, punch or cut holes in the top to string.
2. String your macaroni and fish. If you are using yarn to string your necklace try wrapping a small piece of masking tape around the end to make it easier for little ones.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Click here to find more Sunday School Crafts like the Loaves and Fishes Necklace!