This Macaroni Lion is an easy craft for kids. The best part is you only need a few simple craft materials to make this cute creature!
Ages: 3 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• Rotini (spiral pasta)
• Paper plate or sturdy paper
• Paint and brush (if you're using a paper plate)
• Black marker
• Google eyes (optional)
Here's how you make it...
1. Cut a circle from a paper plate or sturdy paper. If you are using a paper plate you will need to paint it yellow, make sure you paint the back of the paper plate (the eating side usually has a coating on it the makes it hard to paint on).
2. Glue your spiral macaroni all around the outside of your circle to make your lion's mane.
3. Once you you have your mane glued on, add some eyes, nose and mouth!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Safari Animal Crafts like this Macaroni Lion