This Mini Cornucopia would make a great take home favor for a fall party or dinner. Make them into place cards by tying on a colored piece of paper and writing each guests name!
Level of Difficulty: Moderate
Here's what you'll need...
• Fruit shaped candy (like Runts)
• Sugar cones
• Plastic baggie
• Small piece of ribbon or yarn
Here's how you make them...
1. With a knife cut the ends off of your sugar cones.
2. Fill the corner of the baggie with fruit candy.
3. Put your sugar cone into the corner of the baggie, scooping up some candy as you go. If your cornucopia doesn't look like how you want it, arrange the candy from outside the bag.
4. Tie a ribbon around the baggie at thebottom of the cone. If you want to make these into name cards for a dinner table just cut out a small piece of fall colored paper, write the name, and thread onto the ribbon before you tie it.
If you like these cornucopias, but don't want to eat them or wrap them in a baggie, you can always just glue the fruit into the cone
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Click here to find more Fall Crafts like the Mini Cornucopia
Find more Edible Fall Crafts