Mini Football Game
Score a field gold with this fun Mini Football Game craft. This project is easy to make from simple craft supplies!
Here's what you'll need...
• Green construction paper
• 3 craft sticks
• Gray paint
• Small piece of brown paper
• Playdough (optional)
Here's how you make it...
1. Paint your craft sticks and clothespin gray. When the paint is dry glue your craft sticks to form a "C" shape. Open the clothespin and insert the goal posts. The post will stand up on it's own.
2. With chalk draw the yard lines onto your green paper
3. Crumple up a small piece of brown paper for the football. The smaller the ball the easier it is to get it up and through the goal.
4. Now you're ready to play! Flick your football through the posts to score! It may be easier to rest the "football" on one hand and flick it with the other. The clothespin will fall over if it gets knocked with the ball, if you get tired of putting it back just stick it in some playdough and place on the field.
Find more Sports Crafts like this Mini Football Game