Mini Switzerland Flag
This Mini Switzerland Flag is an easy craft for kids learning about this beautiful country. All you need is a printer and a couple of simple craft supplies to make this kids craft!
Ages: 3 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• Printed Switzerland Flag*
• Red crayon, marker, or pencil
• Scotch tape
* Instructions Printing the Flag: The template will open in a new window; close this window when you are done printing to return to the activity page. You will need Adobe Reader to open the template. If you do not have it you can download it for free here.
Here's how you make it...
1. Color and cut out your flag, the cross is white and the background is red (did you know the Red Cross Organization was started in Switzerland?)
2. Put a couple of dots of glue onto your straw and wrap the long end of your flag around the straw and secure with scotch tape (the glue will help it from sliding down the straw).
If you are doing this craft with older children you could also staple the flag to the straw.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Switzerland Crafts like this Mini Switzerland Flags