Moms Special Wish Jar
Moms Special Wish Jar is a thoughtful expression of love and appreciation. Think of how touched she'll be to read all of the special wishes, wished for by her loved ones. Have the whole family put all of their wishes in one jar, or each person can make thier own, either way she'll remember this craft for years to come!
Level of Difficulty: Moderate
Make this craft easy for toddlers/preschoolers by helping them think of and write down their wishes.
Here's what you'll need...
• Jar, small to medium sized
• Paper, different colors if you have them
• Pencil, pen or marker
• Small piece of ribbon
• Paint for metals and brush (optional)
Here's how you make it...
1. If your jar's lid is a funny color or has labels you'd like to cover up you can paint it. Use acrylic paint meant for metals (under $2 at your craft store), you'll probably have to give more than 1 coat.
2. Cut your paper into strips, around 1/2" or 3/4" thick. On each piece of paper write your special wishes for Mom. Once you're done, roll them around your finger, or around a pencil and put them into the jar. Tie a piece of ribbon around the jar's lid, and you've created a very thoughtful gift for Mom!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Click here to see more Mothers Day Crafts like Moms Special Wish Jar