Monster Truck Collage
This Monster Truck Collage will please any Monster Truck Fan. This is a great craft for Birthday parties, or just for an every day fun craft for the truck enthusiast!
Ages: 3 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• Monster Truck Template*
• Construction paper
• Black paint
• Paper plate or shallow dish
• Cruller Doughnut, bagel or sponge (we used a cruller doughnut)
• Markers, stickers or other embellishments
Instructions for template: The template will open in a new window; close this window when you are done printing to return to the activity page. You will need Adobe Reader to open the template. If you don't have it you can download it for free here.
Here's how you make it...
1. Print and cut out the Monster Truck Template. Glue it onto a piece of construction paper. If you are doing more than one picture you can print out more, or just use the template to trace onto a piece of paper.
2. Decorate your Monster Truck will markers, paint, stickers or any other embellishments you can think of.
3. Now it's time to put on the wheels! We used a cruller doughnut because it's got a great tire shape. If you are using a doughnut, make sure you wipe off any glaze before you use it. Pour a small amount of black paint into a paper plate or shallow dish. Dip the doughnut in and press onto the paper. If your doughnut is too big for the template, just trim some off the tire holes to fit.
If you live near a craft store and don't want to use paint (or wait for it to dry) you can buy self-adhesive foam sheets that you can cut out in the shape of tires and the kids can stick on.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Transportation Crafts like this Monster Truck Collage