Paper Bag Scarecrow
What's fall without a Paper Bag Scarecrow? Easy to make, this is the prefect craft for the fall season!
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Here's what you'll need...
• Brown paper bag (lunch size)
• Construction paper
• Coffee filter
• Tape or glue
• Old newspaper or magazines
Here's how you make it...
1. Fill your paper bag with crumpled up old newpaper or magazines. Fold over an tape shut.
2. From construction paper cut out thin strips of yellow (or any fall color) for your Scarecrow's hair, and don't forget to cut out some eyes and a nose. If you want to jazz up your Scarecrow's hat, cut out a flower to paste on top!
3. Tape or glue the stips of paper around the top of your bag. Once you are finished secure your Scarecrow's eyes and nose and draw on a mouth. Glue on your coffee filter hat and put on your flower!
If you have some fall colored yarn around the house it would make good scarecrow hair as well!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Click here to find more Fall Crafts like the Paper Bag Scarecrow
Click here to find more Thanksgiving Crafts