Paper Plate Elephant
This Paper Plate Elephant craft is an easy animal craft made from simple materials you probably already have around the house or classroom. Perfect for Preschoolers on up!
Ages: 3 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• Paper plate
• Grey or light blue paint and brush
• Grey or light blue construction paper
• Google eyes or black marker
Here's how you make it...
1. Paint the back of your paper plate (the 'eating side' of paper plate usually have a waxy finish which makes it hard for the paint to take, so make sure you use the back of the plate).
2. Cut out a circle, cut it in half to make the ears. Cut a long strip for the trunk.
3. Fold your trunk accordion style.
4. Once the paint is dry, glue or draw on your eyes, glue on your ears and trunk, and you're done!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Safari Crafts like this Paper Plate Elephant