Paper Plate Frog
This Paper Plate Frog is a great preschool or kindergarten craft that uses a paper plate, paint, hand prints, pipe cleaner, and a little bit of paper!
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Here's what you'll need...
• Paper Plate (dessert size)
• Green paint and brush
• Green and white construction paper
• Black marker
• Pink pipe cleaner (you can use felt or paper, or just draw/paint the mouth on)
Here's how you make it...
1. Paint your paper plate green (eating side down). While you're waiting for it to dry, trace and cut out hand prints. Glue onto the back of the paper plate on either side.
2. Cut two white circles and draw in your frog's eyes. Glue on your frog's mouth, and you're done! (It will look more like a frog if you glue the eyes and mouth around the top of the paper plate)
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Click here to find more Frog Crafts like the Paper Plate Frog!