Paper Plate Pig
Have the kids try this Paper Plate Pig craft. Precut the shapes for Preschoolers, and they can paint and glue it all together!
Ages: 3 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• Paper plate
• Dessert sized paper plate*
• Pink construction paper
• Pink pipe cleaner
• Black Marker
• Google eyes (optional)
• Hole punch (optional)
*If you don’t have a small paper plate you can always make a circle with pink construction paper.
Here's how you make it...
1. Paint both paper plates pink. Glue the small plate onto the large plate, not in the center, but off set (as shown in the picture).
2. Cut out all of your shapes from pink construction paper. You will need: 4 pig feet, 1 round snout, and 2 triangle ears.
3. Glue all of your paper parts onto your pig's body. Glue on your google eyes (or use a marker to draw them on). Don't forget to draw on your pig's nostrils!
4. Make a hole at the top of your paper plate with a hole punch or scissors. Thread the pink pipe cleaner through the hole and curl it.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Farm Animal Crafts like this Paper Plate Pig
Find more Animal Crafts