Paper Plate Snowman
This Paper Plate Snowman is a fun craft for winter made with simple materials found around the house!
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Here's what you'll need...
• Paper plates (1 dessert size and 1 dinner sized is best)
• Construction paper
• Stapler (optional)
• Scotch tape
Here's how you make it...
1. Cut a hole in the small paper plate.
2. Roll a piece of orange construction paper into a cone and tape to secure. To test the length, insert it into the hole in the paper plate and trim off any excess that is hanging out too far. Put some glue around the hole and insert the "carrot" again.
3. Staple or glue your two plates together. Cut and glue on some small black circles to make your snowmans' eyes, mouth and buttons.
4. Cut a long strip of paper for your scarf, and fringe the ends. Wrap it around your snowmans' neck and glue.
You can add more to your snowman, try a black hat made from construction paper, or decorate your scarf with crayons or chalk, use real buttons if you have them, tape on two real twigs for arms, just be creative and use your imagination!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Click here to find more Winter Crafts like the Paper Plate Snowman