Paper Ribbon Decorations
Make a few of these paper ribbon decorations to hang along windowsills, the porch or balcony. This is a very quick and easy homemade party decoration!
Ages: 5 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• 6 pieces of construction paper (we used red, white and blue)
• Scotch tape
• Masking tape (or something to secure to your wall)
Here's how you make it...
1. Using scotch tape, tape the long edges (or portrait) of your paper together - alternate colors.
2. Fold your paper accordion-style all the way to the end.
3. Put a few staples in one end. Staple as close as you can to the edge.
4. Unfold your paper so it looks like a fan. Secure each end under your window or porch.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Fourth of July Crafts like these Paper Ribbon Decorations