Have your little Pirates make their very own Pirate Map, complete with a secret "X" marks the spot. A quick and easy Pirate Craft for Kids!
Ages: 5 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• Brown paper bag or brown package paper
• Black marker
• Lemon juice
• Paint brush or Q Tip
Here's how you make it...
1. Cut a square from your brown paper. Tear the edges (don't cut) so it looks old. Crumple it a few time and then flatten it out.
2. With a black marker draw a map on your brown paper. Some examples are: Cliffs of Doom, Dead Man's Rock, Skull Mountain, and Cross Bones Cove, be creative! Draw a dotted line around the map to show how to get to the hidden treasure.
3. Dip a paint brush into lemon juice and paint the "X" onto the map. When it dries it will be invisible.
4. When you're ready, hold your Pirate Map over a heat source (a toaster works well). You see the "X" appear before your eyes!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Pirate Crafts like this Pirate Map