Pirate Ship Collage
Arrh Mateys, check out this Pirate Ship Collage. A fun an inexpensive Pirate Craft for Preschoolers on up! This craft is also a great activity for a Pirate Birthday Party!
Ages: 3 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• Construction paper
• 3 craft sticks
• White paper
• Printed Pirate Ship Template*
* Instructions for template: The template will open in a new window; close this window when you are done printing to return to the activity page. You will need Adobe Reader to open the template. If you do not have it you can download it for free here.
Here's how you make it...
1. To make ocean and sky you will need to cut a small strip of dark blue paper onto the bottom of the light blue piece of paper (you'll have to prepare this ahead of time for younger children). Trace and cut out the boat and sail shapes from the template. Have the kids glue the boat into the ocean.
2. Make two slits in each sail. One at the top and one at the bottom. Slide the craft stick in and out of the slits so that the sails stay in place. Younger children can just glue the sails on top of the craft sticks.
3. Glue the sails in place on the boat. Glue 3-4 Cheerios on the boat as windows, and now your Pirate Ship Collage is complete!
Another option is to add cotton ball clouds onto your scene, just pull them apart a little and glue them on.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Pirate Crafts like this Pirate Ship Collage
Find more Transportation Crafts