Popsicle Stick Star
This Popsicle Stick Star is a great kids craft. Just make it as an everyday star, or tie some yarn or ribbon through it and make it a Christmas Ornament!
Level of Difficulty: Moderate
Here's what you'll need...
• 5 Popsicle Sticks
• Yellow Paint and brush
• Glitter glue or other embellishments
Here's how you make it...
1. Glue two sticks together like a tee pee, as shown in the picture.
2. Glue 2 more sticks crossing each other, as shown in the picture.
3. Join the last two points by gluing a stick across.
4. Once the glue is dry, paint your star and add glitter glue and/or other embellishments!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Click here to find other Space Crafts like the Popsicle Stick Star