Pot of Gold Collage
This Pot of Gold Collage is a fun way for children to celebrate St. Patrick's day. An easy and inexpensive Irish craft for preschoolers on up!
Ages: 3 and Up
Here's what you'll need
• Construction paper
• Paper cup
• Paint brush
• Tissue paper
Here's how you make it...
1. Cut your paper cup in half.
2. Paint your paper cup black. If your paper cup has a waxy finish on it you may need to give it two coats.
3. On a piece of construction paper (either white or green) paint a rainbow.
4. Glue your black cup over top of the end of your rainbow.
5. Cut small pieces of yellow tissue paper, crumple them up and glue them inside the paper cup. If you have a big paper cup you can always fill the cup with paper and glue small pieces on top and around the inside rim of the cup.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more St. Patrick's Day Crafts like the Pot of Gold Collage