Pumpkin Snack Bags
These Pumpkin Snack bags are easy to make and are also a great Halloween treat for the kids to give to thier friends and classmates!
Ages: 6 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• Baggie (any size will do, sandwich size makes a good size snack)
• Goldfish crackers
• Green pipe cleaner
• Black construction paper (optional)
• Glue (optional)
Here's how you make it...
1. Cut your baggie diagonally, so that one of the pointed corners is at the bottom. Fill your baggie with Gold Fish Crackers.
2. With the point on the bottom, twist a green pipe cleaner around the baggie to secure it. Wrap the pipe cleaner around the rest of the plastic sticking up on the top (you can trim the baggie if it's too long).
3. If you want to put a Jack-O-Lantern face on your pumpkins cut shapes from black construction paper and glue onto your baggie!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Halloween Crafts like these Pumpkin Snack Bags
Find more Edible Fall Crafts