Scissor Skills Tiger
This Scissor Skills Tiger craft is a perfect craft for preschoolers and kindergartners to practice those important scissor skills!
Ages: 3 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• Printed Scissor Skills Tiger Template*
• Black construction paper
• Google eyes (optional)
* Instructions for template: The template will open in a new window; close this window when you are done printing to return to the activity page. You will need Adobe Reader to open the template. If you do not have it you can download it for free here.
Here's how you make it...
1. Prepare your materials by cutting out the tiger template and tracing it on a piece of black construction paper, cut out the black shape.
2. Have the kids color their tiger orange (or what ever color they choose). It's ok if they color over the dotted lines.
3. Have the kids cut along the dotted lines to make the tiger's stripes. After they are all cut out, glue your orange tiger onto the black background to see his stripes come through! Glue on some google eyes, or draw some on and you're done!
You can also glue your tiger onto a colored piece of construction paper when you are finished.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Zoo/Safari Animal Crafts like this Scissor Skills Tiger