Sensory Pop Tree
This Sensory Pop Tree is a fun way to add texture to your Christmas artwork! A great christmas craft for preschoolers on up!
Congratulations to Suzanne K. from New Cumberland, PA who won an honorable mention for submitting this craft to our Christmas Craft Contest 2011!
Ages: 3 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• Triangle tree pattern
• Green Construction Paper
• Brown Construction paper
• Color sequins or glitter
• Bubble wrap
• Slightly watered down Glue
Here's how you make it...
1. Trace pattern on to the green construction paper and cut out then trace pattern on to the bubble wrap and cut out.
2. Brush green construction paper with glue/water mixture.
3. Decorate your green triangle tree with glitter or sequins.
4. Place flat side of the bubble wrap on top of decorated tree.
5. Make a tree trunk using brown construction paper or textured brown paper for additional sensory experience.
6. For older children: (Bow Topper)
• Make a paper chain three loops long.
• Cut two strips of red paper to finish the bottom of the bow and staple or tape to middle loop.
• Attach to the top of the tree.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Christmas Crafts like this Sensory Pop Tree