U Crack Me Up Valentine
This U Crack Me Up Valentine is really easy to make and will make anyone smile. This would also make a good Valentine for a boy to give to another boy, or for anyone who cracks you up!
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Here's what you'll need...
• Construction paper
• Paper plate (or other sturdy, thick, white paper)
• Paper fastener
Here's how you make it...
1. Cut an oval egg shape from the center of a paper plate.
2. Cut the 'crack' across your egg.
3. Attach your egg shells together with a paper fastener on one side of the egg.
4. Cut out a red heart and write your message, and then glue the heart to the back of the egg so the writing is facing outwards.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Valentines Crafts like the U Crack Me Up Valentine