In this Winter Sledding craft the penguin really sleds down the hill! You also have an option of coloring your own sledder. A really fun Winter Craft for preschoolers on up!
Ages: 3 and Up
Preschoolers will need help with the paper fastener
Here's what you'll need...
• Printed Sledding Penguin* OR Sledder to Color*
• Paper Plate
• Cotton Balls
• Paper fastener
• Crayons or colored pencils (if you choose the coloring option)
• Blue paper (optional)
The blue paper is just the back ground of the picture, however you can glue a piece onto the back of your paper plate if you'd like some sky in your sledding picture.
* Instructions for template: The template will open in a new window; close this window when you are done printing to return to the activity page. You will need Adobe Reader to open the template. If you do not have it you can download it for free here.
Here's how you make it...
1. Cut you your sledder. If you chose the coloring option, color your sledder now.
2. Cut your paper plate in half and stick your paper fastener in the bottom, center, of the plate. You can attach your sledder now if you wish, but you can also wait until the end.
3. Glue cotton balls all over your paper plate, you can pull them apart slightly if you wish.
4. Attach your sledder to your paper plate by poking the fastener into the bottom of the tab so that your sledder faces forward from behind the paper plate.
5. Now move your sledder up and down the mountain!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Winter Crafts like this Winter Sledding Craft