Worlds Best Dad Award
The Worlds Best Dad Award is a great Fathers Day craft for toddlers or preschoolers. They may need help cutting out the "ribbons" and tying on the string, but they'll have lots of fun decorating this award for their Dad!
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Here's what you'll need...
• Paper plate
• Red construction paper
• Yarn or string
• Hole punch (sizzors will work)
• Yellow paint (or color(s) of your choice)
• Decorations like stickers, sparkles, magazine pictures of Dad's favorite things
Here's how to make it...
1. Decorate your paper plate with paint, stickers, sparkles, or even cut our pictures of Dad's favorite things from magazines; What ever you think will make your reward special. With a marker, write on your award: "World's Best Dad" or "#1 Dad."
2. With your red construction paper make the two ribbons that will hang down from your award. Cut 2 strips about 2" wide, and glue them onto the back of the paper plate.
3. If you want to hang up your award, punch or cut two holes in the top of the plate and thread some yarn through, tying to each end.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Click here to see more Fathers Day Crafts like the Worlds Best Dad Award