Banana Split Snack
This Banana Split Snack is a healthier alternative to the real thing. A great kids recipe for breakfast or anytime!
Here's what you'll need
• Yogurt - frozen (any flavor of your choice)
• Toppings – fresh or frozen berries, nuts, cereal, etc.
• Bowl, spoon, and knife
Here's how you make it...
1. Take your yogurt out of the freezer and let it soften for 15-20 minutes, or until you can easily get an ice cream scoop or spoon in it.
2. Peel your banana, slice it sideways and place it in a bowl.
3. Put 1 or 2 scoops of your favorite yogurt flavor in between the banana slices.
4. Add the toppings of your choice, and enjoy!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Click here to find more Every Day Edible Crafts like the Banana Split Snack!