This Bunny Award is great to give to friends and family, or is also a really cute prize for any Easter party game or contest. All you have to do it write your own message on the front! You can write "Happy Easter to my #1 Friend" or "Grandma", or if you having an Easter Bonnet contest you can write "Most Colorful Easter Bonnet"
Ages: 5 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
•Foil-wrapped bunny or chick - hollow is best (see below)
• Small box (painted black) or out printable trophy stand template - choose either Small* or Large*
• Black card stock or other sturdy paper (if you're using our template)
• Small strip of white paper to write your message on
Keep in mind the weight of the object you are putting on your trophy stand. If you are using our template made with card stock only use small, hollow treats - otherwise the card stock will not hold it up! If you are using a box you will be able to put something larger and heavier on top!
* Instructions for template: The template will open in a new window; close this window when you are done printing to return to the activity page. You will need Adobe Reader to open the template. If you do not have it you can download it for free here.
Here's how you make it...
1. Trace your template onto a piece of black card stock (or other sturdy paper.
2. Fold all four edges and tabs. Spread glue on the tabs and press the sides together. Remember that the tabs should not show - they go on the bottom, or inside of the stand.
3. On a small strip of white paper write your message and glue onto the front. Lastly, glue on your bunny. Make sure you give your Bunny Award lots of time to dry!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Easter Crafts like this Bunny Award