Tastes sweeter than a card, this Candy Valentine
will put a smile on anyone's face!
Level of Difficulty: Moderate
Here's what you'll need...
• Round candy (like life savers)
• Tin foil
• Baking sheet
• Shoe string licorice (optional)
Here's how you make it...
1. Place a piece of tin foil onto a baking sheet. On top of the foil arrange your candy in a heart shape. Make sure all of candy is touching! Otherwise it will not melt properly.
2. Bake at 250F for 5-8 minutes or until the candy is melted together. Keep in mind that the candy melts a little bit more after you take it out of the oven. Let cool.
3. Once the heart is cool peel it off the foil and tie on a licorice bow.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Click here to find more Valentine Crafts like the Candy Valentine
Find more Edible Valentine Crafts