This Candy Wreath is a unique and sweet edible craft for the holiday season. It also makes a great gift or Christmas party favor!
Level of Difficulty: Moderate
Here's what you'll need...
• Round candy (like lifesavers)
• Shoe string licorice (optional)
• Cookie sheet
• Tin foil
Here's how you make it...
1. Line your cookie sheet with foil. Place your candy in a circle making sure that all the candy is touching.
2. Bake at 250F for 5-8 minutes or just until the candy has begun to melt together (check it frequently). Keep in mind that the candy melts a little bit more even after you take it out of the oven; you don't want it to melt too much! Remove from the oven and let cool
3. Once your wreath is cool, peel off the foil and tie and licorice bow through one of the holes.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Click here to find more Christmas Crafts like the Candy Wreath
Find more Edible Christmas Crafts