Clothes Pin Calf
This Clothes Pin Calf is a great Cow Craft for Preschoolers. The Calf's spots look great when they're made with black thumb prints!
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Here's what you'll need...
• 2 Clothes pins
• Cardboard/white cardstock/paper plates
• Black and white paint
• Black pipe cleaner (optional)
Here's how you make it...
1. Paint your clothes pins white. From your cardboard or cardstock or paper plates, cut two ovals, one big, one small. Glue the smaller one onto the larger one to make your calf's body.
2. Paint black spots all over your calf, a thumb print would work really well, or a paint brush will do.
3. Once the paint is dry, 'pin' the calf's legs on. If you have a small piece of black pipe cleaner or black paper, you can make a horn by gluing it on the back of the calf's head.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Cow Crafts like the Clothes Pin Calf
Find More Farm Animal Crafts for Kids