Healthy Holiday Kabobs
These Healthy Holiday Kabobs are the perfect kids snack for the Christmas season. The great part is children can make them all by themselves, or with little help from a grown-up! These would make great snacks for a party, or for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day!
Level of Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
This edible craft involves pointy skewers, make it safer for little ones to eat by cutting off the points with some sharp kitchen scissors.
Here's what you'll need...
• Skewers (about $1 for a bag of 50)
• Red and green vegetables and fruit
• White and yellow cheese
• Lemon juice and brush (optional)
Here's how you make them...
1. Cut your veggies and fruit into chunks. If you are using red and green apples, and won't be eating your kabobs for over and hour, brush some lemon juice on your apples so they don't go brown. Start threading each chunck onto the skewer. If you would like to make smaller Kabobs just cut the skewer in half.
2. Refridgerate until you're ready to serve, add some dip for the veggie kabobs!
Pick any green or red fruit and veggie, whatever the kids will eat. Try cucumber, peppers, apples, cherry tomatoes, grapes, broccoli, and any kind of cheese.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Christmas Crafts like the Healthy Holiday Kabobs
Find more Edible Christmas Crafts