Kids love miniatures, so why not make some Mini Bunnies! This is a great rabbit craft and a fun Easter Bunny Craft for Easter! A preschooler can do this craft, but keep in mind that the little parts may be hard for some to handle well!
Ages: 4 and Up
Make a few of these and put them on a paper plate covered with green Easter grass and some Jelly Beans and you've got one cute Easter Decoration!
Here's what you'll need...
• Cotton balls
• 3 Q Tips
• Small google eyes
• Tiny piece of pink pipe cleaner, paper, or craft foam (for the nose)
• Kitchen scissors
Here's how you make them...
1. First prepare your bunny's ears and feet. Cut 2 Q tips a little bit longer than the swab part, these will be the bunny ears. Cut the other Q Tip to make 4 feet, cut them right where the swab part starts.
2. Put glue on the ends of the long Q Tips and glue them in place on your cotton ball to make the bunny ears.
3. Glue your last 4 Q Tip swabs onto the bottom of the cotton ball to make the bunny's feet.
4. Glue on your eyes and a pink nose and you're done!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Easter Crafts like these Mini Bunnies
Find more Bunny Rabbit Crafts