Mini Indian Corn
Not only are these Mini Indian Corn really easy to make, they're also really yummy to eat! These are made with simple items found at your grocery store!
Ages: 4 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• Rectangular Graham Crackers (we used the kind that break into 3 crackers)
• Chocolate icing
• Reece's Pieces (one pack will make about 4 corn)
• Yellow muffin liners (one for each corn)
Here's how you make them...
1. Spread chocolate icing on the graham cracker.
2. Press your Reese's Pieces into the icing, cover the entire graham cracker.
3. Flatten your muffin cup, then fold it in half.
4. Place your corn in the center of the folded muffin cup (folded side down), fold over one side...
5. ...then fold the other side, and put a dab of glue to hold the muffin cup together.
If you're doing this craft with young children, you may choose to let the icing and Reese's Pieces "set" before you place them into the muffin cups. If the icing and candy haven't hardened into place they may shuffle around a bit if they are handled roughly.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Fall Crafts like these Mini Indian Corn
Find more Thanksgiving Crafts
Find more Native American Crafts