Pastel Paper Eggs
These Pastel Paper Eggs are so easy and fun to make, and they look really great too! A wonderful Easter Craft for Preschoolers on up!
Ages: 3 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• White card stock or paper plate(s)
• Construction paper
• Small container
• Paint brush
Here's how you make it...
1. Cut out an egg shape from white card stock paper, or a paper plate.
2. Cut different shapes from colored construction paper.
3. Pour a small amount a vinegar into a small container. Place your shapes on your egg and brush vinegar over top.
4. Continue "painting" your shapes on with vinegar to make a unique pattern on your egg. After 1 to 2 minutes you can remove the paper shapes and you'll see the color underneath. You can also just wait until the paper dries and falls off by itself.
All colored paper will leave a mark on white paper when rubbed with vinegar. However, we find that yellow and red paper make the most vivid color transfer, just keep that in mind when doing this craft.
You can use any type of white paper to make your eggs. We recommend card stock or paper plates because this heavier material won't "ripple" as much when soaked with a liquid and you get a better end product.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Easter Crafts like these Pastel Paper Eggs