This adorable Peeking Puppy dog craft is so easy to do with our printable templates. The puppy's face sticks out so it looks like he's peeking out of the dog house! With some help with the cutting parts a preschooler can color this craft!
Ages: 3 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• Printed Peeking Puppy Cut Out*
• Markers or pencil crayons
• Little google eyes (optional)
• A piece of construction paper if you want to mount your peeking puppy
* Instructions for template: The template will open in a new window; close this window when you are done printing to return to the activity page. You will need Adobe Reader to open the template. If you do not have it you can download it for free here.
Here's how you make it...
1. Cut out and color your dog house
2. Cut out and color both sides of the dog. You can glue on eyes or just draw them.
3. Fold the black tab on the puppy and glue it on top of the black door of the dog house so the puppy looks like he's peeking out. Put the glue on the white part of the tab, so the black part blends in with the door.
4. If you choose you can glue your peeking puppy onto a piece of construction paper. Color on some flowers and grass... be creative!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Dog Crafts like this Peeking Puppy Craft