Rose Kisses Bouquet
Say 'I love you' by making this edible Rose Kisses Bouquet! All you need is a few simple items to make these easy mini Roses, you don't even need to make a whole bouquet, single red rose looks just as beautiful!
Level of Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
Here's what you'll need...
• Hershey Kisses™
• Green paint
• Green construction paper
Here's how you make them...
1. Glue two kisses together, bottom to bottom.
2. Paint your toothpicks green, one toothpick for each rose. It's ok to leave one tip unpainted (the tip that you'll stick into the kiss).
3. Cut out some green leaves for your roses and poke a hole with the toothpick and thread the leaf up the stem. You can put one or two leaves on each rose (or more if you choose).
4. Insert the toothpick into the kiss.
5. If you are putting your Rose kisses into a baggie (as in the picture), you may want to make a small piece of 'fern' to add to your bouquet. Just cut a triangle out of green construction paper and cut out little slits all around it.
6. Now you're ready to put your bouquet into the baggie. First, put in your piece of 'fern' into the corner of the baggie. Next, place your rose(s) over top.
7. Gather the baggie at the bottom of the leaves and tie a piece of ribbon, yarn or tape, to secure.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Valentines Crafts like the Rose Kisses Bouquet
Find more Mother's Day Crafts
Find more Edible Valentine Crafts